Main Forum

1 day ban turned into perm overnight.

4 replies
Votes:
Banned users
how exactly does that work? don't whine about me being rude when a mod in specific has been nothing but rude to me. i was in a bad mood last night ontop of it.
Posted Oct 14, 18 · OP
Staff
Votes:
+1
Admins
Well I mean let see... you’re being rude and you decide to go into my discord and say ”owell fuck it“. You next go onto our voting sites to put a review about us that isn’t even true. Okey bud
Peter is too cool to handle.
Posted Oct 15, 18
Votes:
+4
That entire day you have been nothing but rude to everyone.
And thats not even all of it, I'm getting complaints about you almost on a daily base.
We have given you many verbal warnings that you have to stop keeping up that attitude.
If you don't have anything nice to say, just stay quiet then. Nothing hard about that, right ?
We gave you a very short punishment of a temp mute but you brought it to discord.
Then our SrMod Gerson explains to you in a mature way what you've done wrong and you call him lazy and braindead.
Its players like you that ruin it for yourself yet try to put the blame on others.
You deserved that punishment for how you behaved. The fact that you were in a bad mood is not our problem, its ours.
But bringing it to reviews on voting sites, really? -_-
Yet you're here, appealing a unban. Lol.

Ban appeal rejected.
Posted Oct 15, 18
Funny
List
Undo
Staff
Votes:
+1
Admins
Fam didn’t even use the format
Peter is too cool to handle.
Posted Oct 15, 18
Votes:
+4
And pretty sure he didnt even include his own behavior in his trashtalking reviews of us lol
Posted Oct 15, 18
Top Posters
NoticeNotices